The Perks of South Jersey Commercial Carpet Cleaning
Can you recall the last time the carpet at your business or organization was professionally cleaned? If it was more than six months ago (or you have no idea when it was last cleaned), then it’s time to call Induct Clean for commercial carpet cleaning in South Jersey. Our carpet cleaning experts use a special method called encapsulation that tackles dirt and stains more effectively than routine vacuuming.
Induct Clean’s encapsulation method is quite simple, but we guarantee it is very powerful. It consists of lightly spraying the encapsulation material onto the carpet and then scrubbing it in using a machine with counter rotating brushes. As the material soaks into the carpet, it bonds and crystallizes the ground-in dirt, allowing it to be easily vacuumed out.
Not only does the encapsulation method clean carpet deeply while it’s being done, it also helps the carpet stay clean in the future. The encapsulates are specially formulated to draw soils away from the carpet and into the encapsulation polymer, thereby trapping dirt and other substances. In turn, this method allows the soils in your carpet to come out very easily each time you vacuum.
Here are a few more reasons why we here at Induct Clean stand by the encapsulation cleaning method:
- Quick dry time
- Low risk of slips and falls
- Very quiet
- 100% organic
- Leaves no residue
- Does not contain VOC chemicals
- Will not damage or shrink carpet
- Leaves carpet clean 40-50% longer than the Hot-Water Extraction method
- Helps carpet resist re-soiling
- Puts a stop to recurring spill stains
- Keeps carpet looking brighter longer
As you can see, the encapsulation technique used by Induct Clean is the most effective method of South Jersey commercial carpet cleaning.
Hire Induct Clean for Commercial Carpet Cleaning in South Jersey
Here at Induct Clean, we’ve been restoring carpets to pristine condition for decades. When you hire us to take care of the carpet at your business or organization, you’ll enjoy secure, reliable service from our certified, licensed and insured company. And when you use our services for your facility, we’ll offer a 15% discount to all of your employees for personal carpet cleaning in their homes.
Whether you’d like us to clean your carpet during or after business hours, we’ll get the job done right. In order to guarantee your complete satisfaction, our technicians will personally monitor the work performed at your building. If for some reason you’re not totally impressed with our work, we’ll come back and make things right.
If you’re ready to start reaping the benefits of our commercial carpet cleaning in South Jersey, call Induct Clean today at (609) 265-9775 or (215) 917-0220. Also, be sure to check out our blog for useful information on caring for tile showers. We can’t wait to hear from you!
Additional Information on Carpet Cleaning
- 4 Common Carpet Stains and how to remove them
- The perks of South Jersey Commercial Carpet Cleaning
- Why do you need professional carpet cleaning?
- Common Carpet Cleaning Problems and Solutions
- How to Remove Chocolate Stains from the Carpet
- How to Remove Red Wine Stains from the Carpet
- How to Remove Candy Stains from the Carpet
- How to Remove Sketch Pen Stains from the Carpet
- How to Remove Coffee Stains from the Carpet
- How to Remove Gum Stains from the Carpet
- Do you know harmful Bacteria and Allergens may lurk in your carpet? – Time for Carpet Cleaning Carpet