How to Remove Tea Stains from Carpet?
Sitting on a couch and sipping your favorite tea is a bliss, but cleaning a tea spill is just opposite, right? Tea is a natural stress buster generally taken to knock off the day’s fatigue. Unfortunately, a small spill can ruin everything.
So, here are few suggestions on how to remove tea stains from carpet.
- Pick the dry particles and blot as much as possible with clean white cloth or tissue paper.
- Make a solution by mixing ¼ teaspoon of mild liquid dish soap with one cup warm water.
- Test this solution by applying it on a small, unnoticeable area of carpet to make sure the carpet does not discolor.
- In case the test is fine, apply the solution of the tea stained area with a clean white cloth. Apply from the outward to the inward direction of the stain.
- Leave the solution on the tea stain for about five minutes.
- Take a tissue paper and blot the stained area. Do not rub it.
- Rinse the tea stained area with cold water. Blot it again. Repeat the process until the stain is completely removed.
How to Remove hard tea stain from the carpet?
- Repeat the above stated steps. In case the carpet still have a tea stain, mix 2 tablespoons of white vinegar with 4 cups of warm water.
- Apply the solution on white clean cloth and test it on an inconspicuous section of the carpet. By doing this, we want to be certain that this solution does not cause any discoloration.
- Apply the solution on the tea stain and leave it for about 5 minutes.
- Blot the solution with tissue paper. If the stain is gone then rinse it with cold water, or else repeat the process if required and then rinse it with water.
- Never rub the stain.
- Once the stain is removed put a tissue paper on the wet area to soak all the liquid. You can also vacuum the area using wet vacuum.
- Do not walk over it and let it dry.
Sometimes the tea stains are very tough and do not go off very easily. If you are experiencing some tough stains, then call a professional carpet cleaner. Induct Clean is an experienced carpet cleaning company who has served more than 18,000 clients in South Jersey and Philadelphia.
We have the highest quality of carpet cleaning equipment and the most capable team of carpet cleaners. Our team can handle all kinds of carpet stains and work as per industry guidelines.
Call us today @ (609) 265-0775 | (215) 917-0220
Email us firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to hearing from you to serve you!