How to Deep Clean the Bathroom? Handy Bathroom Cleaning Tips
We feel delighted while entering into a clean and aromatic bathroom, but cringe at cleaning the bathroom, especially the toilets. Whatever way we feel, cleaning this part of the house is the most important as an uncleaned bathroom is a storehouse of germs.
So, here are some practical bathroom cleaning tips to reward yourself with a wonderful bathroom to start and wind up your day.
Note* Do wear disposable rubber gloves before cleaning the bathroom.
Declutter your Bathroom –
First and the foremost task like in any other cleaning is to declutter a space.
- Put all your dirty clothes hanging here and there in the bathroom for laundry.
- Put all the scattered items like your makeup, hair brush, toothbrush, paste at their assigned place.
Pre-Treat the Toilet –
Pre-treat the toilet and sink with all-purpose cleaner to break down the build-up. Take the all-purpose cleaner and spray it on your toilet seat, at the lid, below the toilet, at the adjoining floor, bathroom tub and sink. Let it remain there for about 5-10 mins.
Clean the Mirror –
Meanwhile, spray a small amount of water on the surface of the bathroom mirror. Take a microfiber cloth to wipe it. You can also use a newspaper sheet instead of microfiber to clean the mirror. Move it in a circular motion on the mirror and change the wet newspaper sheet with a dry one for sparkly mirror.
Clean the Toilet –
All-purpose cleaner must have broken down the build-up by this time. Take a paper towel and start wiping the toilet from top to down. Do not forget to clean the area below rim and sides of the toilet. Take a cleaning toothbrush to clean the joints of the toilet seat.
Cleaning Your Shower –
Spray some more all-purpose bathroom cleaner on the shower tiles and tub.
- Scrub the tiles using soft scrubber.
- Clean the grout lines with a baking soda and brush.
- Then, thoroughly rinse the tile walls.
- Dry the walls using microfiber cloth. S
- pray the cleaner on the down tub and sprinkle some baking soda.
- Take a non-scratching sponge to scrub the tub.
- Now, rinse it with water and dry it with a microfiber cloth.
- Wipe and replace all the shower items.
- You can also use dish wand to clean shower tiles and tub.
Wipe the Counters and Clean the Sink –
It is better to wipe the counter and clean the sink at the end, as you might need water to use or you may need the counter to place something while cleaning.
Clean the Floor –
The last task in bathroom cleaning is mopping the bathroom floor. If it is a small area you can use small cloth and clean the floor with hands or else use a mop for cleaning.
Hope you guys have a great cleaning time!
In case, you need more, call Induct Clean for all your cleaning needs. We specialize in –
o Air Duct/ HVAC Cleaning
o Dryer Vent Cleaning
o Carpet Cleaning
o Tile and Grout Cleaning
o Upholstery Cleaning
Click to know more about us.